Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday morning

Okay, I'm bummed.  Well, we're bummed.  Annamarie and I have discovered a fantastic way to relax on Saturday morning....put baby down for nap, boot older kids out of the room/house, and kick back on the couch to watch complete idiots make a lot of money "flipping" houses.  However, this morning, TLC decided to replace Property Ladder with some brain-dead program about the Miss America pageant.  Remeber this....

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, people out there in our nation don't have maps 
and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe
 that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should 
help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children."
- Caitlyn Upton's world famous answer in the 2007 pageant.

Then again, maybe it would have been fun to watch.

Anyway, its now day three at home and at all is good.  Lincoln is adapting pretty darn well.  He's put himself to bed, alone, for the last couple of nights.  And at nap time, like right now, he goes to his crib and lays down, without a peep. (proof there is  a God, and he loves us)  Nolan sleeps most of the time, and at night, not to bad so far;  Annamarie is still exhausted and sore, so it worse on her. Dawson is fine we guess.  He's basically moved in with my mother-in-law and just comes to visit. Megan, well, I'll save her for my therapist.  

All in all, things are great.  I have a few more pics coming soon but it has taken about an hour to write this, so bear with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment