Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday. Yay.

 Well tomorrow 's the big day!  The grandaddy of sporting events.......the Super Bowl.  I am thrilled.  I really don't care, but I'll probably watch it just to be in the loop on Monday.  I will definatly use it as an excuse to eat ribs and wings......oh, and drink beer. 

 I will be pulling for the Cardinals because they aren't even supposed to be there and I just usually support the underdogs.  If Pittsburgh wins, well, thats cool too.  For me, tomorrow represents something else.....something much more important than a football game.  Tomorrow is the end of one way of life and the begining of another.  Hopefully, it will result in huge changes for me and my family, but you will have to check back later for the details...

No comments:

Post a Comment