Tuesday, January 27, 2009

V-Day

Well it is officially over..........child bearing that is.  During a 15 minute stint with my feet up in stirups and a spotlight on the "boys", Dr. Geoff DeLeary terminated my ability to add to our family. So its ice-down time, like a pitcher after the game.....time to protect the mechanics for the next trip to the mound, if you know what I mean. 
 
All in all, the procedure wasn't that bad.  In fact, given the choice, I'd prefer that over most dental visits (except dentist don't strip you of any pride you had walking in by making you wait, half naked, in a cold exam room for a half hour, before sending in a guy resembling Ghengis Kahn, whose job is to scalp you with a military grade razor you can NOT buy at Wal-Mart).  It feels like one of the kids sidekicked me just below my bellybutton, so its not horrible.  But, I get a quick reminder of what got cut on when I bend down too far.  I should be fine in a day or two.

Besides, the end result will be like having all the ice cream you want........without fear of getting fat:).


No comments:

Post a Comment