Thursday, February 5, 2009

163 Days

So this is day four of what is very likely to become 30+.  Crazy, I know.  Everyones going to become an expert or a dietician when they find out.  There will be no end to the advice and suggestions that seem to pour forth when you do this.   But its okay, I'm ready.

Unfortunatly, theres no ideal time to carry out a lengthy fast.  At some point it will collide with a event that centers around eating.  Valentines is in 8 days, and standard operating procedure is to go out on a date....and have a good meal together.  Does that sound good to me?  Hell yes!  But will i let fasting diminish my enjoyment if I dont eat?  No. It may be a little weird to the waiter, but it wont stop me from having a good time.  The problem is that others feel awkward eating in front of you.  But this is my choice.  Its not the result of illness or disease, so there is no reason to feel this way.  Just be normal.

So theres 163 days to go until the beach.  I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment