Friday, February 27, 2009

Rainy Friday morning

So my post have slowed down, basically because I ran out of things to say.   But I figured I would throw something out here since I had a moment.  

I have been losing weight (dont know how much yet) but it seems to be aided by eating a little bit, rather than eating nothing.  I guess its the metabolism factor.  So my plan of a 40 day fast has pretty much been scrapped.  However, when I say I am eating, I mean I am having bites of stuff, or a few pieces of sushi; definitely not eating full meals.   So I think this may be the key to dropping weight faster.  We'll see.

Moving forward, I feel its time to return to the gym.  Yeah I know, that should be a given, but I haven't made that commitment yet.  I think its time.  Now I have no desire to be a cardio rat, but I certainly enjoy weight lifting.  I think a return to steel plates and cables is the next piece of the puzzle in completing this plan, so starting March 2nd, its back to pushing and pulling the heavy stuff.

So my post will start being a diary-ish type journal.  I think it will be the best way to stay on track, and keep me honest.  In any event, I need to get back in there, cause it can only help me in the long run.  

No comments:

Post a Comment