Tuesday, February 3, 2009

167 Days

So every journey has an end point or destination.  Loosing weight and transforming your body should be no different.  I needed to find a goal to aim at while on this little path of total physical overhaul and it just so happens that we are going to the beach this summer.......in 167 days. 

5 months and 17 days,  4008 hours, 240,480 minutes or  1,442,880 seconds to burn off many years of excess calories and fat molecules I have so carefully collected and stored.  One way or another, I will be 30% less of a man when we head out on July 18th.  I will take NO clothes with me that I own right now.  I will not have backaches or knee pain due to lugging around my  fat @$$.  I will not take Annamarie for granted, and will give her a husband she deserves; a husband that is up to her level.  I will be father that leads by example, not by words alone.  I will be a positive influence on others in this situation.

Come hell or high water, I will make this happen.  I dont have a choice.   I don't have time to do it again later.  I won't forgive myself if I fail.

This I swear to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment