Monday, February 23, 2009

Wow, have I been gone a week??

Okay sorry for the sabatical.  Time to get caught up!

I have to confess something.  I have not stuck to my fast 100%.  I have eaten sushi on the last two Friday nights, and Saturday night.  Yeah, I know, I was weak.  But man I LOVE sushi!  But I wrote about that last week.  Anyway, I have had some sustenance, so I cant really claim to have fasted all 40 days.  But, my goals remain the same, and since this was really more of a physically purposed fast, I dont feel like a faithless failure. :)

The weekend was great.  We painted our kitchen and finally changed the tropical orange to "Almond Oil", , which is Eddie Bauer for beige.  I also got our dining room bench built, painted and installed.  The room is looking totally new and very updated.

Thats all I have time for now....I'll be back later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment